The development of Municipal Electric Vehicle Strategies came out as a high priority across a critical mass of municipalities in our most recent municipal survey of upcoming priorities. So to continue on from the workshop that was held in November of 2018 we organized a Municipal Electric Vehicle Strategies Workshop.
Click on the picture below that will lead you to our Municipal EV Strategy Guide, compiling a variety of resources, including proceedings from the Municipal EV Strategy Workshop.
- Derek May and Joe Rogers, Pollution Probe: Municipal Zero Emission Vehicle (ZEV) Deployment Framework (presentation), (recording)
- Melissa DeYoung, Pollution Probe: ZEV Deployment in Multi-Unit Residential Buildings and Garage Orphans (presentation), (recording)
- Nadine Al Hajj, City Of Toronto: EV Strategy Update (presentation), (recording)
- Adam Vaiya and Amy Yates, Region of Peel: EV Strategy Update (presentation), (recording)
- Tyler Seed, Ontario Power Generation: EV Charging Options and Models (presentation), (recording)
- Cara Clairman, Plug’n Drive: EV Rebates and Fleet Opportunities (presentation), (recording)
Municipal EV Strategies Guide – one-stop shop of resources that can support the development of Municipal EV strategies and it provides links to existing Municipal EV strategies across Canada and the USA. You can access it through the provided link or through the widget at the end of this page.
Presentation of the Master Plan to council (Christine Tu, Director, Office of Climate Change and Energy Management) – presentation starts at 2 hours and 44 minutes.