Drawing on the lessons learned through the Collaborative Implementation Groups project, an initiative of ICLEI’s Great Lakes Climate Change Adaptation Project, participants had an opportunity to hear from municipal practitioners about the drivers and constraints to implementation as well as participate in workshop activities showcasing available tools and resources that can help municipalities implement actions on the ground.
- Dianne Saxe, Environmental Commissioner of Ontario
- Ewa Jackson – Managing Director: ICLEI Great Lakes Climate Change Adaptation Project
- Alain Normand, Manager, Brampton Emergency Management. Office – Lighthouse Program
- Karina Richters, City of Windsor – Community Engagement re Climate Change
- Rena Viehbeck, Thunder Bay- Climate Change Connections Website
- Michael Dean, ICLEI – PCP Milestone 4&5