At our previous EV Workshops and Survey, an interest in establishing a Green Fleet Working Group was identified. On March 5th, we held the first kick-off meeting of the Working Group that chose to change its name to Sustainable Fleet Working Group (SFWG).
To establish an understanding of each member’s green fleet goals and interests for collaboration, we conducted a short survey. The results can be found in the PowerPoint presentation linked below. Furthermore, to explore what value municipalities are seeking to extract through collaboration on ‘green fleet’ initiatives that will optimize fleet operations and strategic planning, we conducted a table group activity. The results of this activity are shared in the Area of Collaboration PowerPoint presentation below.
- Green Fleet Survey Results (fleet size, sustainable fleet goals and initiatives) ( Power Point presentation) (PDF of the presentation)
- SFWG Area of Collaboration (& next steps) (Power Point presentation) (PDF of the presentation)
- Summary of Collaboration Areas PDF
- Zero-Emission Technology Inventory – searchable database of every commercial fleet EV available on the market, by different regions around the world. It is still in beta.
- The CALSTART Drive to Zero initiative pledge program – for organizations that are striving to get to zero vehicle emissions in their commercial fleets
- Municipal Benchmarking Network Canada – Fleet – Fleet Performance Measurement Report 2018
- Building the corporate business case for electric vehicles – report by Clean Air Partnership