- Updated as of Feb 22nd, 2019 Presentation Summarizing Plan Development Discussions and Draft TOC for 2019 CDM Plan
- Summary of Fall 2018 CDM Survey
- 2016 Municipal Targets Scan
Resources Mentioned at Workshop
- National Energy Board, The Economics of Solar Power in Canada Report
- EV Charger Submetering information
- Energy Management Attributes Analysis (Adam from Barrie will be using this framework to guide the development of the 2019 Plan) It is a great framework for showing where a jurisdiction is and where it is within the framework at present and where it wants to go.
- Link to Green Procurement Webinar where Caledon shared their procurement policy that requires energy department consultation for quotes between 10 – 50 K and tenders over 50K. This ensures that facility upgrades bring in energy considerations. For more details check out the video of the webinar at about the 1 hour 2 minute mark.
- Province of Ontario Community Emissions Reduction Planning: A Guide for Municipalities (has coefficients in Appendix 7)
- Government of Canada National Inventory Report (GHG Coefficients are in Annex 6 of the report)