On Dec 6th, Clean Air Partnership and Quest Canada delivered a joint workshop that discussed pathways to Smart Energy Communities.
Alex Benzie and Richard Lazslo from QUEST and Matthew Day from Waterloo Region talked about QUEST and Clean Air Partnership’s Planning Alignment Primer, RNG project updates and updates from Waterloo Region Community Energy Plan.
- Alex Benzie, QUEST, Planning Alignment Primer (PDF presentation)
- Richard Lazslo, QUEST, RNG project update (PDF presentation)
- Matthew Day, Waterloo Region Community Energy, Energy Poverty, Zero-Emission Vehicle Action Planning, and Stakeholder Mapping
- Towards Planning Alignment – Cean Air Partnership and Quest Report
- Renewable Natural Gas Coalition – RNG Summit 2020
- Energy Poverty in Canada – CUSP tool
- Municipal Energy Plan Program
- TAF’s Towerwise Case Study on Retrofitting Arleta Manor
- Harvesting Heat with Heat Pumps: Retrofit Guide for Ontario’s Electrically-Heated Multi-Family Buildings – TAF study