This webinar explored opportunities to decrease the conflicts and increase the synergies associated with advancing the smart/sustainable/resilient opportunities.
The feedback provided during the webinar will be complied and will inform next steps.
- Gabriella Kalapos, Workshop Goals and Introductions and Clean Air Partnership’s Efforts to Understand and Advance the Smart/Sustainable/ Resilient Nexus (PDF of Presentation)
- Maciej Podoski and Bill MacGowan, Cisco’s Efforts to Advance the Smart/Sustainable/Resilient Nexus (PDF of Presentation)
- Mark Luckhardt, Sidewalk Labs’ Efforts to Advance the Smart/Sustainable/Resilient Nexus
- Juan Sotes, Carbon & Co-Benefits Quantification Manager at The Atmospheric Fund (TAF), The Case for Regional Carbon Emissions Inventories (PDF of Presentation)
- Smart Cities Challenge
- CUI CityWatch Canada provides daily updates on emergency measures in place by local governments across Canada.
- CUI CityShare Canada platform that aggregates examples of community-based resilience across Canada to accelerate collective problem-solving.
- Cisco Annual Internet Report
- Quayside Development Website (resources are available that highlight the different proposed sustainable/resilient/smart actions – they are in the document section)